HOPWA Assistance Program

HOPWA Assistance Program provides housing relief for people living with HIV/AIDS. EOB offers Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) and Short-Term Rent, Mortgage, and Utility (STRMU). We work to secure safe, healthy, and affordable housing.

We can also supply and refer other supportive services, including workforce services, nutritional services, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment, and assistance in gaining access to local, state, and federal government benefits and services.

To qualify:

  • Medically diagnosed with HIV/AIDS
  • Low-income persons (at or below 80 percent of area median income)


To apply:

  • Send completed applications to hopwa@eobcapsnv.org
  • Incomplete applications will be denied, so please provide all the required documents at the time of application.


Email: hopwa@eobcapsnv.org

Call: 702-445-7105